Are you struggling in your agency because you offer so many services - and most of them aren’t even something that you’re good at? I’ve seen a lot of agencies struggle with this. The question is… why does it happen?
In this episode of The Agency Blueprint, I answer that question and explain how damaging it can be to your agency. I also talk about how you can redesign your agency so you’re working within what you’re good at.
If you want to work within your superpower, tune in to the podcast!
- What is your agency’s superpower? (0:19)
- How many services does your agency offer that’s created by your clients and employees - and not by you? (3:00)
- What is the key to regaining your agency’s superpowers? (7:39)
What You’ll Discover:
- What really happens when you accept a project that’s not covered by your superpowers (1:57)
- How to be an agency that charges high-ticket and high-value items (4:21)
- How to use your superpower to craft the perfect offer (10:53)