Creativity flows and is the most impactful when you're idle.
The question is, how can you set enough idle time if you’re too busy?
In this episode of The Agency Blueprint, I share how you can prioritize your tasks so you can set enough time for idle time. I also discuss tactics that can help you do this no matter how busy your schedule may be.
If you want to know more about this, join me in the podcast now.
- How can agency owners prioritize tasks to help set boundaries? (1:46)
- When is it acceptable to move a schedule for unexpected changes? (6:38)
- Can agency owners be more creative by planning their idle time? (11:51)
What You’ll Discover:
- How to set boundaries to protect personal idle time. (0:47)
- The concept of time blocking that’ll help you create a calendar for you to prioritize tasks. (3:24)
- A common mistake when delegating tasks within the agency - and how to delegate better (8:13)