How do you utilize LinkedIn as a lead-generation channel? Is your LinkedIn profile speaking to your ideal client’s pain points and solution? LinkedIn is a fantastic place for agency owners to engage with ideal clients and generate leads.
In this episode of The Agency Blueprint, we share the different ways to optimize your LinkedIn profile as a landing page to attract interest from prospective clients. We discuss how to properly represent yourself in the About section, provide value, and establish authority for people to want to work with you.
Listen in to learn how to repurpose your already existing content and leverage it for your LinkedIn to engage prospects.
- [00:42] Is your LinkedIn profile optimized as a lead generation method for your agency?
- [03:22] Does your LinkedIn profile share anything about you, how you can help your ideal client and your authority and relevance in what you’re talking about?
- [04:23] Does your profile allow people to really want to engage with you?
What You’ll Discover:
- [01:30] How to optimize your LinkedIn name and title to attract interest from prospects.
- [03:40] Leveraging the top components of your LinkedIn profile to speak to your ideal client's pain point and solution.
- [04:58] The importance of having an up-to-date profile photo that represents what you look like today.
- [06:35] How to properly represent yourself in the About section and draw people in with your value.
- [10:13] How to leverage the featured section by providing value and a regulated call to action.
- [12:02] Have content – repurpose your content from other platforms to engage prospects.
- [13:56] Why your job history shouldn’t look like a resume but where you are as an agency.